Thursday, February 8, 2007

HERE COMES ANOTHER WEEKEND






Jeffy, Jana and Me (Home - Jos, 2000): Top Right;Aunty Tabi, Me, Adarju, Christy, Jafiada and Belinda(friend), (Wedding at Ecwa Church, Jos, 2005) - Auta Family's wedding): Below Left;

Christy, John Belinda, Me and Rosemary (Rwam Pam Stadium - Easter Interdenominational program, 2003) Right.


Hey! How is Jos?

Oh! How time flies.
It’s been a very long time since I left home. That is 172 days! Five solid months plus!

What? Yes, I could not travel home for the Christmas break….
I have been planning to go home….

You know, I miss all of you.

If circumstances won’t allow us to see each other
Memories will
If my eyes cant see you
My heart will (never forget you)

Adarju, Janada, Jafyada, Jantiku, Jasubu, Purdam, Angarju, Christy, (Cousins) Rosemary, Wadzani, Iirmdu, Aunty Tabi – all in Jos and Uncle Bull – Lagos. I miss all of you.

What of Jiptil, Samaila, Ishaya, Victoria etc. – all kakas family (Jos)…. You are all loved.
If I can’t make it this weekend, please forgive me.


No comments: