Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Who I am to Question You LORD

Man praying
1775736 Design Pics Royalty Free Photograph
Oh! I seem to have an unabated zest for pursuing my goals, despite their seeming “insurmountablility”.
Reminiscing, over how a poor young man like me could be thinking and hoping to find himself in some world acclaimed best universities ...............it is better imagined than told.
Oh my Lord, my present help in time of need, forgive me if I err.
This morning (7.10 AM), as I was reading my Bible, Gods word told me
“Thus says the LORD…. ‘Thy Maker’, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons and concerning the works of my hands, command ye me (Isa.45:11). Then (V.I2). I have made the earth,…man upon it,…the heavens and all their hosts have I commanded”. Then said I “commanded to do what Lord?” He said I have raised you… and I will direct all your ways (V.13).
But lord, poor me, I am scared…; this is a place where black is white and vice versa. Then I remembered what he told me long time ago: “Fear thou not (Austin) for I am with thee, be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea I will help thee with the right hand of my righteousness ( Isa. 41.10)
Ah Ah, he said in V.14, ‘fear not thou worm “Austin”, …I will help thee’. And again ‘behold I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shall thresh the MOUNTAINS (that is before thee now) and beat them small and shall make the hills as chaff. Thou shall fan them and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shall rejoice in the Lord and shall glory in the Holy One…(V.15, 16).
I just feebly said to the Lord, “behold thou has made the heavens and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm and there is nothing too hard for thee (Jer.32.17)’. Then in a still small voice, here comes the consolation and affirmation in V.27. “Behold I am the Lord the God of ALL flesh: is there anything too hard for me?
Then I remembered Abraham and Sarah of old. For Sarah being 90 years of age, it had ceased to be with her the manner of women; and Abraham, being 99 years old, was also old and well stricken in age.
So Gen. 18:10, He said “I will certainly return unto thee, according to the time of life; and lo Sarah thy wife (says He to Abraham) shall have a son…. How laughable! Sarah actually laughed (V.12).
Exactly a year later (Gen. 21:5), God did as he promised (21:1), and in V.2 Sarah conceived. Recalling what He, through His Holy angels told Abraham at the start of this “Son Mission”, Gen. 18:14, “is there anything too hard for me…?
Who am I to question you oh Lord God, the almighty, the unimaginable God, with whom there is no impossibility, nor shadows of turning. I know it shall shortly be done as you promised.
Oh Lord, forgive me if I whine and help me to abide in your unfailing, divine will no matter how long I wait.



Then together with Don Moen I will sing:
God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way....
He will make a way
Oh God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way.....
He will make a way
By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
And He will do something new today
Oh God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way...
He will make a way
NARRATION
Oh God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way....
He will make a way
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way....
He will make a way





No comments: