Friday, January 12, 2007

Your Dreams, Your Goals, Your Reality

Many dream to succeed, few succeed without dreaming, yet many others, seemingly without dreams are great dreamer; but the greatest dreamers are them that fears God…….by?
How big are your dreams? How realistic are your goals? How do you intend to achieve your goals? Do you have a deadline for translating your dreams into reality?.................. Set achievable goals and give it a DEADLINE. Remember, setting a seemingly big goal is not a pride, they are just showing your level of determination to achieve against all odds

I remembered this quote;


I know the thought that I think towards you, ... thought of good, not of evil and to give you an expected end……jer 29:11 ..then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and i will hearken unto you. v.12

for my thought are not your thought neither your ways your way…..Isa.55:8 - 13
have I said and will not do it……..

For promotion cometh neither from the east nor from the west; neither does it come from the north or the south. Ps. 75.6....Promotion cometh down from heaven..He putteth down one and setteth up another....v.7
Come with me



No comments: